Choose one of the 8 statements from your "Animal Farm Anticipation Guide" that you would like to expand upon. Explain your stance thoroughly, careful to explain your reasoning. Do some research on the topic and include the link to a relevant article that provides support for your personal argument (explain how it supports what you're trying to say), a counter argument (explain your rebuttals), or a new and fascinating perspective that helped changed the way you thought about the topic. When you make comments on your peers' posts, try to respond to at least one person who wrote about a different topic than you.
Here are the 8 statements:
1) All humans are equal.
2) Some people are smarter than others.
3) Usually the best and brightest people are leaders.
4) A dictator can control everything in a country.
5) The government usually does what is best for the most people.
6) You should always believe everything you’re told.
7) People who cannot read are easily controlled.
8) People always have the ability to make their own choices.